Watch Talk | Trading Post | Luxury Time | Deal Watch | Good Guys | Watch Parts | Auction Watch | Sponsors
Watchnet Forums > Trading Post > "FS - Bedat & Co No 8 Chronograph Limited Edition"

Email to friend | Subscribe to topic 

Goto Forum:

Return to the default flat view Post a new message Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mmantle

October 2007
FS - Bedat & Co No 8 Chronograph Limited Edition Jul 28, 2009 - 02:21 PM Go to previous message
FS: Bedat & Co No 8 Chronograph - Ref 867 Limited Edition. The watch is in like new condition and has an open warranty card. This LE watch comes with 2 straps, black leather with orange stitching and a solid black Alligator strap. Both straps come with Bedat deployant buckles (2 deployant buckles). AOSC certification, which means every component is manufactured in Switzerland. Sapphire Crystal, automatic chronograph movement, Stainless steel pillow case. Keeps excellent time and all subdials reset to 0, as it should.

Here are the comments from a Basel 2008 article:

“…The Bedat & Co Ref. 867 watch becomes the largest member of the brand’s cushion-shaped No. 8 collection, and features some really effective styling that I find very appealing; the interplay between the dynamic case design and the intricate dial create that inexplicable attraction that must be present for an object of luxury to be truly memorable.
…This watch is stylishly provocative, with its silver-framed chronograph subdials, cleverly linked to form the “8″ logo which announces this watch’s heritage. Bedat & Co has also effectively employed tasteful orange elements to offer just a hint of sporty provocation, which is entirely appropriate to underscore the technical appeal that invariably accompanies a chronograph watch. At the same time, the distinctively shaped polished hands effectively call to mind the elegant yet unique aesthetic of other Bedat & Co timepieces. Another fine detail is the concealed winding crown, which nestles beneath the unique “bridge” that connects the upper and lower chronograph controls.
These design features give the case a great sense of symmetry and continuity that is most pleasing. The Bedat Ref. 867 watch is a very versatile companion that I can envision dressing up or down with nearly equal facility.

Watch has been worn a few times in rotation with other watches. There are no major blemishes on this watch. The watch retails for $7400 plus tax. Selling for $2100 Shipped in CONUS. Paypal e-check OK, credit card – add 3%.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me or call me.

Thanks,
Joe
mmantle@aol.com
443-904-9077

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Joseph Jefferson

Send a private message to this user    

Previous Topic:FS : Vintage SS Tissot Navigator Chronograph Lemania 1823
Next Topic:FS - UBOAT Flighdeck CAS - 50 - Black /Orange Dial
Goto Forum:

Watch Talk | Trading Post | Luxury Time | Deal Watch | Good Guys | Watch Parts | Auction Watch | Sponsors