Watch Talk | Trading Post | Luxury Time | Deal Watch | Good Guys | Watch Parts | Auction Watch | Sponsors
Archives > Trading Post Archive > "FS Gucci 5600M “Grand Taille”, 18k YG, hand wound, 40mm dia, small seconds, on croc strap"

Email to friend | Subscribe to topic 

Goto Forum:

Return to the default flat view Post a new message Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
adelao

February 2007
FS Gucci 5600M “Grand Taille”, 18k YG, hand wound, 40mm dia, small seconds, on croc strap Dec 24, 2007 - 06:08 PM
I bet few of you have seen this one.

This is a substantial, beautiful and elegant Gucci 5600M mechanical dress watch in pristine condition. I am not calling it new as it has been worn very carefully a couple of times. This watch looks like a million bucks with your best suit and favorite shirt in that very special occasion.

Then watch case is made if solid 18k yellow gold as are the hour markers, hands and tang buckle. The dial is classic silver with a sunburst pattern with stick markers, dauphine hands and small seconds. The watch is five times signed on the dial, case back, crown, buckle and strap. The polished solid gold case has a timeless design with a very handsome wide polished bezel and thick sloping lugs. The domed sapphire crystal adds a classic touch to the extremely elegant design. The case dimensions are 40.5 mm diameter without crown, only 8.5 mm thick and 22 mm lug width. The case back is held in place with six screws. Comes with the original and practically new matte brown, genuine crocodile strap of the highest quality and with the signed solid 18k gold tang buckle. The protective plastic is still on case back. Case back displays the 18k gold hallmark, the watch serial number and is marked “GUCCI Timepieces, 5600M, 18k / 750, Mechanical Movement, Swiss made, water resistant 3 Atm.”

The hand wound Swiss mechanical movement is keeping accurate time. The watch comes with the original box.

List price for this discontinued watch was $4995. You can have this one for only $2,295.

My price includes shipping to anywhere in the continental US. If you are paying via PayPal, add 3%.

I have been around TZ and WN for a long time (too long, actually), so I have plenty of references.

Questions cheerfully answered.

Antonio

Hosting provided by FotoTime

Send a private message to this user    

Previous Topic:HOLIDAY SALE - Universal Geneve 42mm Multi Complications (COSC) * 3 different Dials *
Next Topic:FS: Tutima Blue Dial Flieger GMT/UTC
Goto Forum:

Watch Talk | Trading Post | Luxury Time | Deal Watch | Good Guys | Watch Parts | Auction Watch | Sponsors