Watch Talk | Trading Post | Luxury Time | Deal Watch | Good Guys | Watch Parts | Auction Watch | Sponsors
Watchnet Forums > Trading Post > "ROLEX STUFF"

Email to friend | Subscribe to topic 

Goto Forum:

Return to the default flat view Post a new message Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Yacht Meister

February 2009
ROLEX STUFF Nov 16, 2009 - 10:26 AM
“ROLEX PENS”

I have a few Rolex promotional pens that I am selling.
From Left to Right 1) Rolex Gold “WAVE” Pen, 2) Rolex Silver “WAVE” Pen, 3) Rolex Pen by Parker, 4) Rolex Pen by Caran d’ Ache

1) ROLEX Gold “WAVE” PEN
Rolex Gold-tone ballpoint pen with the Rolex WAVE Pattern etched into barrel of pen. The Rolex logo is on the center band around the pen and the Rolex Crown is on the top of the pen which also adjusts the shirt clip when twisted. This pen also includes the Logo'd gift box .
This is the current premium promotional pen commissioned by Rolex. VERY RARE PEN----Not for sale to the public..............100% Authentic!!
$325 shipped CONUS

2 ) ROLEX Silver “WAVE” PEN
Rolex Silver-tone ballpoint pen with the Rolex WAVE Pattern etched into barrel of pen. The Rolex logo is on the center band around the pen and the Rolex Crown is on the top of the pen which also adjusts the shirt clip when twisted. This pen also includes the Logo'd gift box .
This is the current premium promotional pen commissioned by Rolex. VERY RARE PEN----Not for sale to the public..............100% Authentic!!
$325 shipped CONUS

3 ) ROLEX PEN by Parker
This Gold-tone ballpoint pen was manufactured by Parker Pens for Rolex. It has the Rolex logo on the barrel and the Rolex Crown in Green enamel on the end cap. This pen is no longer manufactured for Rolex. This pen is 100% authentic, new and unused. It comes in a leather sleeve with a fold over flap and is identified with the Rolex logo and crown in two locations.

$175 shipped CONUS

4) ROLEX PEN by Caran d’ Ache

This Swiss made Caran d'Ache ballpoint pen was commissioned by ROLEX in Green with Gold trim. Caran d'Ache Metal Collection ballpoint pens are recognizable by their hexagonal shape, inspired by Caran d'Ache's classic pencil. They are appreciated for their light body and are equipped with the famous Goliath giant cartridge. The Rolex Logo is printed in gold on the barrel of the pen. This pen is 100% authentic, new and unused. There is no gift box with this pen.

$46 shipped CONUS

WATCH for future listing of “ROLEX STUFF”. I’ve got additional items I will be posting.
If there is something you’re looking for --- just ask--- I may have it.
Buydirect99@gmail.com YM on TZ---Yacht Meister on WN

Send a private message to this user    

•   ROLEX STUFF   -  Yacht Meister  -  Nov 16, 2009 - 10:26 AM (1541 clicks)
Previous Topic:FS: omega baby ploprof, omega 300m, seiko tuna can in HK
Next Topic:ROLEX Bracelet Sizing Kit
Goto Forum:

Watch Talk | Trading Post | Luxury Time | Deal Watch | Good Guys | Watch Parts | Auction Watch | Sponsors