Watch Talk | Trading Post | Luxury Time | Deal Watch | Good Guys | Watch Parts | Auction Watch | Sponsors
Watchnet Forums > Trading Post > "FS: Robert Lighton Hudson $800"

Email to friend | Subscribe to topic 

Goto Forum:

Return to the default flat view Post a new message Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Phather Phil

March 2007
FS: Robert Lighton Hudson $800 Jun 12, 2011 - 11:15 PM Go to previous message
FS: Robert Lighton Hudson $800

This is the rare – not often sold silver case Lighton Hudson. Beautiful blue steel hands and a smooth as silk movement. The case and tang are silver, not stainless steel. The ceramic dial, blue steel hands and black numerals are just stunning. The strap has wear on it, but it is so soft and wonderful I didn’t want to change it. You can polish up the case or leave it with the bit of tarnish like I did to give it a real vintage look. Watch comes with all boxes and papers….quite a stunning lot of purple. The back has light scratches on it as the silver is a bit soft. They may be able to be polished out. The back is probably the most highly polished back I have ever seen. All the right hallmarks are there. Very good to excellent condition. This is probably the most desirable of all Lightons and probably will sell quickly. You know the watch. Don’t hesitate, it won’t last. The price includes priority shipping and paypal fees. I have been on all the boards since 1996 as Phather Phil. I have many references and offer a three day right of return. This watch has a blue-blood TZ provenance. It will be shipped within 24 hrs of payment. Thanks for looking.

Send a private message to this user    

Previous Topic:FS: Omega Snoopy Speedmaster
Next Topic:FS: Ultra Rare Cyma DivingStar 1500 Compressor Diver Watch-LOWEST REDUCED PRICE
Goto Forum:

Watch Talk | Trading Post | Luxury Time | Deal Watch | Good Guys | Watch Parts | Auction Watch | Sponsors