Watch Talk | Trading Post | Luxury Time | Deal Watch | Good Guys | Watch Parts | Auction Watch | Sponsors
Watchnet Forums > Trading Post > "FS: Certina vintage watch bracelets for Certina chronograph or Certina diver vintage models"

Email to friend | Subscribe to topic 

Goto Forum:

Return to the default flat view Post a new message Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
squinky

September 2007
FS: Certina vintage watch bracelets for Certina chronograph or Certina diver vintage models Jul 20, 2011 - 10:57 AM
CERTINA VINTAGE BEADS STYLE: Swiss Made watch bracelet by NSA Switzerland. As shown, the band has 20mm straight ends, but this band can come fitted with 18mm or 19mm straight ends. Nice style vintage Certina-signed bands are very difficult to find – this would suit even the largest watch head for a big chrono or diver.

Solid stainless steel with a polished finish. Measures 6 1/2 inches long (16.5cm) fully extended and I can sell you additional links if you need it to be longer. Every link is easily removable with nail type link pins that slide out to micro-adjust the size of this band perfectly. Steel band weighs 40 grams - a sure sign of quality. Signed NSA Swiss Made. Has the patented spring-loaded NSA clasp for full comfort. Comes in the original NSA Switzerland box.

CERTINA VINTAGE DIVER’S STYLE: Swiss Made watch bracelet by NSA Switzerland. As shown, the band has 20mm straight ends, but this band can come fitted with 18mm or 19mm straight ends. This NSA style was used on many large chrono or dive watches.

This is a Swiss Made Certina watch bracelet with a striking slim profile diver's link design. Steel band weighs 40 grams - a sure sign of quality. Measures 6 1/2 inches long lying flat closed (16.5cm). I can supply you with extra links if you have a longer wrist, or spare end pieces of different widths to be able to switch this from one Certina dive watch to another in your collection. Signed NSA Swiss Made. Has the patented spring-loaded NSA clasp for full comfort. Comes in the original NSA Switzerland box.

Bands are $225 each.

U.S. shipping with tracking is $6.95. International buyers pay $18.95 for Registered international shipping or $29.95 for faster EMS delivery. Paypal to billmahoney@aol.com or mail payments accepted.

I have a few other styles of Swiss made Certina steel and gold-colored bands that are vintage New Old Stock. Email billmahoney@aol.com for more details.

I have many references here. Thanks - Bill Mahoney
  Send a private message to this user    

Previous Topic:FS: Heuer style leather perforated racing straps in dark brown, tan or black 18 19 20 22mm
Next Topic:Killer Shrouded Diver Casio MD-770 TZ 90% on Diver Mesh $285 Shipped/Paypaled
Goto Forum:

Watch Talk | Trading Post | Luxury Time | Deal Watch | Good Guys | Watch Parts | Auction Watch | Sponsors