Watch Talk | Trading Post | Luxury Time | Deal Watch | Good Guys | Watch Parts | Auction Watch | Sponsors
Watchnet Forums > Watch Parts > "FS: Rolex S.S.Oyster Bracelet.Ref 78350 *NEW*"

Email to friend | Subscribe to topic 

Goto Forum:

Return to the default flat view Post a new message
AuthorTopic
Ali

FS: Rolex S.S.Oyster Bracelet.Ref 78350 *NEW* May 16, 2002 - 03:24 PM

Brand New Genuine Rolex stainless steel-solid links- oyster bracelet. Ref. 78350 to fit 19mm lugs.
Rolex Oyster Bracelet

NOTE: Please be patient for
the scans to load. .

Gentlemen, here's a brand new, never used Genuine Rolex stainless steel-solid links- Oyster Bracelet ref.78350 with end pieces ref.557B

The bracelet has total of 13 links. 7 on one side and 6 on the other.
The bracelet was purchased sometimes back from BEYER Chronometer Zurich in Switzerland. The bracelet comes in their ( BEYER's) black velvet sleeve.

$300 delivered anywhere in the world . The bracelet will be shipped from Pakistan via EMS Intenational speed post. It usually takes 7 working days or so for the package to get delivered to USA addresses.
Should it be your first time buying from me-and if you need-I can provide several refernces of satisfied customers from all around the world.

I accept USPS money order, Bidpay, personal check (must first clear from my bank in California).

Thanks.

Ali

www.picturelist.com/auctions/showimage.asp?user=shahone&pic=RXBRCLT1.html

Previous Topic:WTB One Blancpain X-71 link
Next Topic:FS: ROLEX *ORIGINAL* MAN`S,DATEJUST DIALS,*WHOLE SALE!*
Goto Forum:

Watch Talk | Trading Post | Luxury Time | Deal Watch | Good Guys | Watch Parts | Auction Watch | Sponsors